Get a Head Start on the competition.
Introduce Student Driver Training Program at your school.
Student Driver Training is Unique. And was established to cater exclusively for the education sector by offering comprehensive Learner Licence as well as 30 hours of Drivers Licence training instruction from the Schools premises as part of Extra Mural activity program.
We provide Driver Training Program at School Level thereby suitably empowering the candidate to obtain both Learners as well as Driver's Licence in a Safe and controlled environment according to well designed curriculum by means of:
* One-on-One instruction to pass the Learners Licence Test ( Class work )
* One-on-One practical "In Car" instruction by duly experienced and registered Driving Instructor, in terms of the National Road Traffic
Act 93 of 1996. On how to operate a motor vehicle safely and in so doing qualifying to pass the Drivers Licence Test.
We deliver a Professional and tailored service inclusive of:
1) Training a member of staff or designated person as Driving Instructor. ( 5 days training )
2) Registering this individual with the Provincial Department of Transport as Driving Instructor. ( They will have to undergo the relevant test at the local DLTC )
3) Installation and Demarcation of a "Practice yard" within the School Premises (All equipment included)
4) Supply of initial "Learners Licence" Instruction aids
5) Supply of initial "Drivers Licence" instruction aids
6) Monthly Audits of progress and submission of reports
7) Ongoing support and training to ensure required Driving Instructor standards are being maintained in accordance with required training deliverables and objectives.
Proceeds generated by the above are retained by the school as income.
Contact Leonard on 087 822 22 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation to discuss creating your very own Student Driver Training program.
School Bus Driver Upgrades & Training
Need to upgrade your Teacher of Staff member from a Car licence to a Bus Licence?
Need annual or Periodical training for your Bus Drivers?