1) Each lesson is undertaken with utmost Passion to training Safe Drivers.
2) Our car has a Dual "Front facing as well as Driver facing" - Camera Installed.
3) Each Learner Driver is issued with a SD card which they remove and take home so as to review their lesson. Let Mom and Dad view the footage as well. After all, they are paying for your lessons.
4) Instruction is undertaken by a trained and registered driving instructor.
5) Efficient Stress-Free learning
6) Local instructor who is local to where you live and will know your local Drivers Licence Test Centre
7) Reliable and flexible owner operator instructor, who will not cancel driving lessons at the last minute, show up late or miss your appointments
8) One to one tuition with your instructor, you will never have another pupil in the car with you during your lesson
9) Instructor in possession of current Criminal Clearance certificate as well as Sexual Offences Clearance Certificate
Why have we adopted the training method we employ?
A driver's license represents considerable freedom to a young person.
Parents, too, may eagerly look forward to the additional help that a teen driver provides to a South African household.
In addition, mobility is an important factor for today’s teens as well as a key factor in the economic and social growth of our country.
Young Driver's view this mobility as evidence of becoming adults.
Unfortunately, these freedoms and conveniences come at a high price, which continues to be paid via traffic-related fatalities, life-altering injuries, and economic costs.
Crashes continue to be the leading cause of death among South African drivers.
The crash rate is greatest among Young driver's, who have the most limited driving experience and an immaturity that often results in risk-taking behind the wheel.
School Bus Driver Upgrades & Training
Need to upgrade your Teacher of Staff member from a Car licence to a Bus Licence?
Need annual or Periodical training for your Bus Drivers?